Assalamu'alaikum D.A Friend
Yeaah .. this time Mas Afif want Sharing about the report text, with title is hurricanes. please your attention..
Hurricanes destroy everything that comes in their path. They uproot trees, smash house, wreck ships, lift cars, leaving nothing intact. They are formed near the Equator when the water temperature is about 27 degrees celcius. Clouds and strong winds are formed when warm, moist air rises up in spiral to a great forms.
As the air cools, rain height. The wind strrenght can even reach 320 km.p.h. The worst areas for hurricanes are the Carribean, the Atlantic and parts of the Pasific Ocean.
Thus, the Pasific Ocean is not really "pasific". In fact, it goes its name from a portuguese navigator, Magellan, in 1520. After passing a strait he found himself in huge, calm ocean, a "pasific" ocean. That was what he named it. However, as we know, the calmness was only an illusion !
Okay, D.A friend, that's all.. I hope this articles can be useful..
- Report Text - Hurricanes
- How To Make Account Google Adsense
- Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
- Musim ini Klub Indonesia Maksimal 4 Pemain Asing
- Cara Menambah Video Pada Posting Blog
- Avenged Sevenfold - Critical Acclaim
- Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and The Harlot
- Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife
- Avenged Sevenfold - Seize The Day
- Linkin Park - Lying From You
- Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
- Nama Lain Hari Kiamat
- Cara Membuat Tulisan Selamat Datang
- Linkin Park - New Devide
- Cara Mengganti Password Gmail
- Menonton Online Drama Korea
- 7 Golongan yang Mendapat Perlindungan Allah pada H...
- Hukum Boyle
- Cara Membuat Blog Menjadi Rumah Iklan
- Mari Mengenal Sholat Sunat Rawatib
- Rumus Fisika SMP Lengkap
- Daftar Isi
- Auxiliarry Verbs
- Question Tag
- Kumpulan Tenses Bahasa Inggris Part 2
- Kumpulan Tenses Bahasa Inggris Part 1
- Pasang Widget Alexa Di blog
- Cara Mengubah Dengan Cepat Favicon Blog
- Aroma Dendam Dalam Duel Leeds vs Manchester United...
- Mari Mengenal Sholat Dhuha
- Mengenal Manfaat Dari PETE yang LUAR BIASA !
- ▼ September (31)